The CEO and Executive Team are the drivers of sustainable, high levels of organizational performance.
Sample Client Issues
- Ineffective execution on strategic initiatives
- Silos which result in competitive decision-making, ineffective resource allocation or execution
- Ineffective communication or lack of accountability resulting in the loss of trust
- Organizational exhaustion
- Solid approach to planning, decision making and effective execution
- Playbooks, decision screens and dashboards which promote team alignment
- Clarity of purpose and an integrated framework of business processes
- Effective meetings and an increase in organizational energy
- Triggers to avoid lapsing into ineffective habits
- Inclusion of reflection and planning in the organization’s culture
The senior leadership team must focus on the top priorities of the organization – not on individual silos of operations. The strength, clarity and trust which define team relationships, the ability to hold each other accountable, and the team’s capacity to execute effectively upon the right decisions are critical to the organization’s success.
Edgewater Advising identifies the root causes of issues impeding performance: issues that obstruct growth and innovation, decrease profit, or result in chronic issues. We then help create effective, sustainable solutions, guiding principles and strategically driven action plans that align executive and functional teams, engage employees and build stakeholder relationships.
Debbie understands how to articulate a greater purpose for the organization that serves as a beacon to raise performance levels. She knows how to strengthen organizations through the development of culture and productive relationships with all stakeholders that serve as a solid foundation for achieving results.
Umesh Kurpad, Chief Financial Officer, Tufts Health Plan
Not sure where to start?
Give us a call to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing your organization. In addition to working on a project or retainer basis, Edgewater Advising also offers interactive presentations for senior teams or strategic sessions.